Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Miracles of Christmas



Since November 23 I have been in Sunny California enjoying spending time with family and old friends. I feel blessed beyond measure. No matter what happens next, I will feel the happiness of these days forever.

Yesterday, I lost my job in Canada. This was totally unexpected since I had made arrangements to have someone else do my jobs for me while I was gone, and there was only about 5 hours a week worth of work for the entire month of December. I suppose I could make all kind of excuses about why it happened, but really I have no one to blame, except myself. Perhaps it was meant to be, and I am beginning to believe all things happen for a reason. However it leaves me with a bit of a dilemma, well actually a huge dilemma since I now have no income.

All morning I have been trying to figure out what to do next. The weird thing is, I feel at peace. I am not stressing nor fretting, at least not yet. Perhaps reality has not set in, or I truly believe God has a better plan for me, than I could even ask for or imagine.

No comments: