Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 14 - Trusting


"The Lord has hidden himself from his people, but I trust Him and place my hope in Him" Isaiah 8:17

Well, another day has passed and I have still not accomplished anything. I am officially in a funk, and it began when the mechanic called me in regard to my car. It is the timing belt...and he said I may need a new motor too, since I was driving the car when it went.

He said he could not tell if the motor was gone, until he put in the belt, and started the car. Just great.

I just don't know what to do. I just finished putting new tires and new struts and tie rod ends on this car. God, where are you? I can not afford this, and I can not afford a new car either. UGH! I need you to show me the way.

I've been praying, but mostly just feeling stressed and 'down in the dumps'. I just don't understand.

I suppose, I have no alternative but to trust Him, for I have no where else to turn right now. I need to get on with 'what I am supposed to do'. Do the 'write thing', and 'do the right thing'.

If only I was sure what the right thing is. Show me God I pray.

Day Fourteen says "For God has said, 'I will never leave you, I will never abandon you.'" Hebrews 13:5

Today, I am trusting in Him to lead me out of this darkness.

No comments: